Saturday 15 November 2008

Scrapbook pages to share

Been working a lot so I haven't had much time for crafting this week, swapped shifts with a colleague so having to work the weekend as well. So I thought I would share a couple of scrapbook pages from a couple of months ago. The first is of my daughter Lynsey, she was on a winter break in Prague with her (then) boyfriend and he took this photo with his phone, I thought it was really atmospheric and just had to do a layout with it.
The other is my youngest son, my niece and my nephew at a party. It's not often they are all in the same place at the same time so it's rare to have a pic of the 3 of them to work with. I have just started scrapbooking this year and love it but so far I've been fairly conservative and feel I need to be a bit more adventurous - just need more time!!!!



3 comments:

MayJay said...

Fantastic pages Jenni.Thank you for your comment and award. I have to wait till claire shows me how to collect it,lol. She already did once, but I forget what she said.
Hugs, Mayxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

So glad you liked the award Jenni, you deserve it, especially with what I have seen just now. The frame is utterly stunning and the pages are so lovely. Must get around to ordering some of your fairies, Heidi xxxx

Jane said...

Lovely pages, I like the top one, the colours work well.

Jane:0)