Thursday 1 January 2009

2009

So - another new year! Hope you all had a great Hogmanay, we were very quiet for a change. Neil was still feeling unwell and I wasn't really in a celebratory mood. However we are enjoying a little quiet time together, the boys (and one extra friend who stayed the night) still haven't surfaced, though as my desk is in Evan's room I may have to go and wake them soon - so that I can go and have a play. I spent half of yesterday clearing my desk, long overdue, and I want to get on and try some new challenges now that I can see the surface for once!

Thought I'd share a few more of our Christmas day photos,
this is Owen


then Lynsey


Next Mum with my sisters Karen and Gillian and myself


finally Neil with Evan, our youngest.


Off now to make some coffee and if the boys haven't put in appearance by the time I've drunk it I might just have to go and hoover right outside their doors!!

1 comment:

Flippinpest said...

Wishing you a very happy Hogmanay Jenni and I hope that 2009 is a great year for you :-)
Lovely photos btw