Sunday 4 January 2009

Been playing

As I had a little spare time before going back to work tomorrow, I thought I'd try out a couple of stamps I got way back at the end of November when there was no time to do anything that wasn't Christmas related! So thought I'd do a couple of ATCs for a change. The stamps are from Paperartsy and I've had a go with my new alcohol inks for the background on the first one.





I also made a few cards, firstly for Clare's Challenge on the Docrafts site, the challenge was for any kind of card but had to be done and dusted in 20 minutes, mine actually took only 15 so I hope it still qualifies!

This was the challenge card - can you tell?



The other two weren't for anything special.





So that's about it - the holiday is over. I'm working tomorrow and school starts again on Tuesday so it's back to setting the alarm for 6.30am, which will no doubt feel like the middle of the night for at least another few weeks until the mornings start to get a little lighter. Off to see if I can squeeze in another card while I've still got time!

3 comments:

June said...

Love all these Jenni but i especially like the top one with that fab background. beautiful work
Hugs June

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

These are beautiful, especially the card card, great image! Have a good day back at work tom, bit of a shock after so long off. I went back on Sat, had to scrape the car, was awfully cold, could have gone straight back to bed lol! Have a super week, hugs Heidi xx

Flippinpest said...

Beautiful work Jenni..I am loving the ATCs, especially the first one. Good luck with the challenge!!!