Tuesday 24 February 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge




This is my entry for challenge no 7 at the Charisma Cardz blog. This weeks theme was hugs and cuddles. I did struggle a bit with this one - couldn't find a stamp that made me think of hugs - but then I looked through some stamped images I got from a swap a few months ago and found this one. I coloured it with watercolour pencils and mounted it with foam pads onto white card and matted it on blue pearlescent card finished off with a little doodling, the horseshoe patterned backing paper and the blue card are from Southfield Stationers and the ribbon is Anita's. Sorry can't remember the manufacturer of the chipboard alphabet that I used for the wording.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Cute card! The image is lovely.

Jane :0)

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous card, the image is Charlie with Willow by Cuddly Buddly. Beautifully coloured.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgoeus card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card and I love the Cuddly Buddly image. Colours are brill too. Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni!! I really enjoy your blog....stop by mine and see there is a gift for you! Blessings~