Friday 26 June 2009

Embellish Something

Our challenge this week on Stamp Something is 'Embellish Something', the Design team were given some chipboard , patterned paper and ribbon from My little Ribbon shop to work with, I used the chipboard heart and the gingham ribbon with the green patterned paper, and teamed that with stamped flowers from Clare Curd's Signature Range of stamps and added some black buttons from my button jar, I also punched 3 little flowers from black card and added flat backed green pearls to them.

I only just took the card downstairs to photograph when a friend turned up to buy some 'end of term' presents and cards and she snapped it up at once!

7 comments:

June said...

Fabulous and so fresh too. Thanks also for your lovely comment at my blog Jenni. I hope the sun is shining lots where you are and that all is well my friend
Hugs June xxx

Spyder said...

Lovely simple card, just perfect

((Lyn))

Chris said...

I'm not surprised she snapped it up Jenni, it's beautiful! Love the colours, really lush and your design is wonderful. Hope you had a good weekend. Chris x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Such a fun card Jenni! Love the clean crispness of the white with pops of black and the green. Perfect use of those embellishments too. :)

Lisa H. said...

fabulous card. I love the green with the black and white. great work with the challenge this week!

Lynn said...

Super cute...love the petite little flowers along the curve of the heart.

Siobhan Brignull said...

this is great Jenni, hows life treating you these days and would youlike to swap Evan's!!!!