Sunday 9 August 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 15



This is my Design Team card for the Creative Inspirations challenge No 15.

This week the challenge theme is Tags and the Design Team have done some fabulous work - it's well worth going to have a look and entering the challenge, this week's winner will be Guest Designer for the whole of September.

The large and small tags on my card were coloured with Ranger Distress Inks and spritzed with a mix of water and Blonde Moments Pearl Pigments, the backing paper is from a Papermania Secret Garden 6"x6" pad. The stamped images are from PSX (the seahorse) and Rubber Stampede (Sea Tags).

5 comments:

Liz said...

Just seen this on Trimmie thought I would op over say Hello and view your blog
lve this tag summer and sea go hand in hand

liz x

Rach said...

oh this is beautiful.. love the colours. hugs rachxxx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous, Jenni. I love those tiny tags.

Lynn said...

Very nice! Love the images and how you've used them.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Just wanted to say I love this card that you designed for the last Creative Inspirations challenge. I love tags and yours are super!!