Saturday 15 August 2009

A few Christmas cards and a new Etsy shop

I have been working on a few images recently, as I said in an earlier post, which I want to have made into stamps. But while I am getting costs and info about that process I have, just last night, created an Etsy shop to sell Digital Stamps of the first few images. These are all Christmas designs which I have used to make the following cards. I have several more in the pipeline - not all Christmassy ones - but I thought I'd get the first few out there to see what (if any) reaction I get! Here are the cards:









I also plan to sell a few more of my handcrafted items in the shop, look out for Stained Glass fairies, Jewellery and whatever else I can think of to produce!

As a little promotion for my images I will give a free copy of one of my images to the first four bloggers who comment as long as they are prepared to make me a card in return to show them off - how's that for an offer!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the images and cards, especially like the penguin and snowman as they are so cute.

Lynn x

Lynn said...

I'd love to make a card using one of your images, thanks for the offer, question is which one ...... think I'll go for the snowman although it was a difficult decision. My email addy is lynnowens@btinternet.com

Lynn x

maxine said...

Lovely images Jenni and lovely cards.

Sheila said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jenni, love the cute images you've used.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a lovely comment.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Flippinpest said...

Well done on the opening of your new shop Jenni, I will put you on my blog :-)

Marcea said...

wow, these are so lovely
good luck hunny
-x-

Lexxie said...

Oh I love your images Jenni, they all make fab Christmas cards,
Well done for starting to sell online, something I hope to do in the near future when I get some time!
Sarita xx

jude said...

Jenni these are fab hun well done you i do hope you get them made up into stamps ive just returned from 2 weeks away so doing some catch up .
hugs judex

Siobhan Brignull said...

the images are great Jenni, Im really into digistamps as they are so much cheaper,will buy snow baby on pay day, had to go food shopping today with £15, haha, never mind pay day is thursday. Siobhan

Rose said...

Gorgeous cards Jenni, and great digi stamps too, good luck with your Etsy shop!

Rosexx