Monday 7 September 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 16

I'm really excited today, I sent off my first lot of designs (see sidebar) to be made into clear polymer stamps and I'm dying to see them - should be around a week or so before they arrive back to me so watch this space!

Today's card is my Design Team offering for Creative Inspirations challenge no 16 where the brief this time, chosen by Louise, is Lilac/Purple & Grey. I have used my Promarkers (surprise!) to colour Geisha Anya and mounted her onto lilac and then metallic grey card.
The lilac backing paper was a scrap leftover from something so I have forgotten where it cams from, the ribbon and button came from my stash.



Got to rush off now Lynsey is coming over for her tea tonight and I have to get cookin'!

2 comments:

maxine said...

This is a beautiful card Jenni, it works so well with the colour combo.

Flippinpest said...

Wow that is great news Jenni! Look forward to seeing your stamps too :-)
The card is gorgeous, I love the oriental theme x