Wednesday 16 September 2009

Meet Skipping Debbie


Skipping Debbie is my latest Digital Image and I think she's pretty cute. I wanted to make a bright, cheerful card with her so I checked around the blogs and found that the Passion for Promarkers challenge for this week is Any Colours and Polkadots so decided make my card to suit, the photo has a bit of a strange blue tint to it so I'll try taking another one if the light is better later.

The paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey, the flowers and ribbon are from my (ancient) stash and the sentiment is from Woodware. Hope you like Debbie look out for more images coming soon :)

Thanks for popping by today.

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Debbie is great - great name by the way ;)
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
have you tried the PfP blog hop to try and win the 56 new colours yet?
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a fab card. I love your digi image and your colouring is fab. Great dotty paper and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Debbie this is gorgeous love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

helen said...

wonderful card love the basic grey papers thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x