Wednesday 14 October 2009

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - week 21

Today is the middle of a really busy week for me - not a lot of time for crafting unfortunately : (
I don't have a day off until next Tuesday so I've just popped in to post a card for this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge. There is a sketch by Gina to follow and I've flipped it to use it for my card. My backing papers are from Pink Petticoat, the buttons are from Woodware and the sentiment is from the Patti Picklicious CD by Kirsty Wiseman.

Have to dash off now to try to fit in a little crafting before bed time!
If you have a minute to spare, pop on over to my Cardmadfairy's Creations blog to see the 2 new digi stamps available there now.
Thanks so much for popping by - and don't forget about my Blog Candy - see last post : )

6 comments:

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Jenni! Love that image and your colouring. Great papers, too.x :)

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Jennie, love the monochrome scheme
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is awesome. Great papers and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jenni. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Jenni! I love the black and white, so crisp! Gorgeous image too. :)

Siobhan Brignull said...

looks great Jenni well done