Monday 30 November 2009

Sketch challenge and DT Call

This week on Creative Inspirations we have the last challenge set by our DT member Louise who very sadly is stepping down from the Design Team - so sorry to see you go Louise, I wish you best of luck for the future!

Here is Louise's sketch followed by my card




I have used a digital image from Pollycraft which I have coloured with Promarkers and a clear glitter Sakura pen, the background papers are ones received in a swap so I'm afraid I don't know where they are from, I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowy circle and finished it all off with a sentiment generated on my computer.
I'd also like to enter the card for the Charsima Cardz challenge which is Anything Christmas and for Papertake Weekly whose challenge is Christmas Crackers.
We now have a DT call to find a replacement for Louise, so please join in with this week's challenge and if you'd like to be considered for the team just add DT to your link.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Great card. Love how you have embossed the circle. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card Jenni - Very beautiful!

Erin... said...

so pretty great colors and sweet image!

Siobhan Brignull said...

great card always Jenni