Friday 19 March 2010

All my digi stamps - 2 for the price of 1


Yes that's right it's two for the price of one all weekend over at Cardmadfairy's Creations, for every digi stamp that you buy for only 99p you will be able to choose another - totally free of charge - and if you buy 3 you will get six images for only £2.97 - what a bargain!!
Go and have a look at all the great images there are over there. Just add the items you want to pay for to your Paypal basket and when you complete the payment process just add the free images you would like in the comments window - easy! If you complete the process and forget to add the free images you want just email me to let me know your preferred free images and I will send them to you.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Jenni, I think you may be busy with the sale.
I won at "IF the shoe fits" with your gorgeous All Dressed Up
hugs Mandy xx

June said...

Will do Jenni, they look great
hugs June xxxxxx