Sunday 28 March 2010

Scrap the Art




It's our 4th challenge over at Scrap the Art and this fortnight's inspirational piece of art is Larry Rivers Rainbow Rembrandt, 1977. You can use the colours, the artist, the subject or anything else that the work suggests to you as your inspiration. I have to say it took me a long time to decide what to do but with the help of another couple of challenges I decided to use the colours to base my card on this time. The cute digi stamp came from Kimprints our sponsor for this challenge.


The other challenges I found to inspire me were:
Raise the Bar - April Fool (the stitching is way out of my comfort zone - I usually just fake it!)
Saturday Spotlight - Coffee (the colour scheme)
Pile it On - Furry Friends
Your Next Stamp - Distressing

7 comments:

Julie said...

fabulous!! love the art!!! thanks for playing along with pile it on!

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar and Saturday Spotlight! Great job!

cabio's craft corner said...

Jenni, your card is so cute and the distressing is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at YNS Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I love love LOVE the colors on your creation!! The flowers are so beautiful with the stamped image!! Love that adorable image too!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Christy said...

I love the flowers you used!!!

~*Joni said...

Jenni your stitching is in fabulous! I think you should do it more often, it goes so well with the distressing. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Jo Armstrong said...

Your flowers are stunning. Wow!