Sunday 16 May 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge 34

Good morning fellow bloggers/ crafters, it's Sunday morning - a day off for a change for both Neil and myself and as it is his birthday tomorrow I'm making a special meal today since I have to work tomorrow evening. Looking forward to having the family all here for dinner but for now here is my DT card for this fortnight's Creative Inspirations challenge, Cheryl has asked us to use punches or die-cuts on our creations and we were provided with some fab images from our sponsors Stitchy Bear Stamps.


I have used the image Ms South for my card and followed the sketch from the Eat, Sleep, Stamp challenge, my papers are from K&Co, the punches I used are from Stampin Up and the sentiments come from Studio G.
Also entering this for the challenges at
Paper Play - Brown +
I love Digi - Charming
Fab'n'funky - Metal (my charm)
Secret Crafter - Metal

8 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, love your card! So colourful and funky, great colours! Hope you are having a good weekend,hugs Heidi xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Hee hee fabulous card and charm, love the beautiful warm colours and that fab image!

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this week :)

Elaine x

Dragonlady said...

Wow Jenni, what a vamp. Lovely card with sumptious colours. Thank you for playing along at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Poppy said...

great card.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jenni, your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Bev said...

What a lovely card, I love the colours you have used and the image is fab, coloured beautifully too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

stitchy said...

Jenni, I am so sorry I did not get here sooner, what a magnificent card, OMG that is just adorable how you have colored her...I cannot thank you enough for sharing your awesome talent with me...

stitchy xoxox

Vicky said...

WOW....I adore this card, its great, the colours, the colouring, the flowers.....everything about it is great. Good luck in the challenge, take care.

Hugs Vicky xx