Saturday 9 October 2010

Another new image and a DT call

The image I've used for this card is one of my recent new releases from Cardmadfairy's Creations, because I find it difficult to find the time to make many samples I am currently looking for a few designers who might like to join a Design Team to promote my images - I won't be asking for more than 1 project per fortnight. If you are interested please get in touch by email before the end of October with a link to your blog so I can pay you a visit. (email address is under my profile)


This card is for the challenges at:
If the Shoe Fits - Distress
Karber - Go digital
Stamps R Us - Nature
Totally Papercrafts - Great Outdoors
No Time to Stamp - Back to nature

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jenni
a gorgeous card, luv the image, fabulous design, sorry hun this weeks challlenge at Totally Papercrafts is buttons & bows, you have last weeks challenge theme. Stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Jenni, fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week over at Totally Paparcrafts, good luck! hugs Heidi xxx

Laura said...

Hello Jenni,what a stunning card!!! thanks for joining us at stamps r us.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! So different - Love It!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning image - in fact I love all you new images. xx

Bedecked Beads said...

Stunningly beautiful card Jenni x

Unknown said...

what a fun card! so unique, i love it! Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!!!