Tuesday 8 March 2011

A just because card


This card was made with a free image I picked up fromA Day for Daisieswith the intention of joining in with their challenge but by the time I had finished my card the challenge had ended - doh! I really liked the image though and wanted to share the card anyway so I spent some time looking around for some other challenges which might suit.

These are the challenges I found:
Crazy Challenge - Lovely Ladies
KB Cute Monday - Use pink
Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a digi
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Pad - Use Ribbon
Digi's With Attitude! - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Something digi 
Cupcake Craft - Pink polka dots (on ribbon!)

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh wow I love that image and the gorgeous colourway.xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgoeus and lovely card! Love the sweet colors and the polka dots look great! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! hugs/sari GDT

Dawn said...

Love the image & the colours Jenni!
Thanks for sharing her with us at Digi's With Attitude!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Mrs A. said...

This is a gorgeous stamp. I can see why you like it and you found a nice number of challenges to fit too. Thanks for your bag input. The cream clutch is winning at the moment!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Em said...

Great accents! Love the flower ends! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

Pat said...

Super card, beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck in the draw.

Pat xx

Dawn said...

Jenni, what a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Jacqueline said...

pretty card - love the colours
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Shelly said...

Oh what a fab card Jenni... I love the pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenni, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and great polka dot ribbon. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x