Tuesday 31 May 2011

At last an improvement!

We are finally having a lovely sunny day here - maybe I shouldn't be saying this so early in the day, after all there is time for it all to go downhill but it's so nice to see the sunshine and no strong winds that it definitely seems worth a mention!

Today's card is using an image I coloured a while ago and I pulled it out the other night and left it sitting on my desk while I went off to think about what I wanted to do with it, while I was lying in bed I came up with this idea which I must have seen somewhere, sometime on a blog so here is my version! The image is by Dustin Pike, the paper is K&Co and the ribbon came from One Stop Card Crafts.


Entering it for the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Card Cupids - Ribbon and/or Fibres
Doodle Dragon  - Shades of Green
Emerald Faeries - Anything Goes
Bee Crafty - Birthday for Little Ones

4 comments:

vicmbee said...

very cute..thanks for joining in the 1st Emerald Faerie challenge.Vicki xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little dragon.. i love the bubble lol
Thanks for joining us at make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Jenni, I followed your link across from Make it Monday and your card has put such a smile on my face! Such a cute image. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

Kerrie said...

Cute image.... and wonderful colouring.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.