Thursday 5 May 2011

One for the boys

It's a while since I drew a new digi stamp for boys cards but I had a special request from one of my design team for a boy with a guitar so of course I had to oblige and this is the result. I also drew the Fender and added a couple of sentiments to use along with the images - all are available now at Cardmadfairy's Creations.
Papers are from DCWV Rockstar stack and the stamped sentiment is Kaisercraft.


Entering the card for the following:
ABC Challenge - T is for two or more images
Pixie Cottage - Sketch* and/or masculine
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes
Use It Tuesdays - Fasteners - buttons, brads, eyelets etc
Crazy Challenge - Male cards

11 comments:

Decoromana said...

this is great!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great image and a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. :o)

Davi said...

Cool guy card and love that Fender you drew!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

Kelly said...

Fab card, thanks for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

Sadilla said...

So nice!!! I like the image and the color combo!! =)
thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
Sadia

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow...I just wanted to say "NO, YOU rock!" when I saw the card! Beautiful work and what a great imge you made!

Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!

Uhooi said...

Waw, this card is very nice, cool and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

thescrapmaster said...

Great card!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP and Company Stamps

Karli said...

What a gift you have- that guitar is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges :) Hope you'll play with us again next time! Hugs~

Eiglas said...

Excellent digi Jenni - love the whole thing!
Hugs
Ei
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! I just had to go buy this image just now!! I love it, you are so talented!! Your card is wonderful too! Thanks so much!
Smiles,Deena