Sunday 7 August 2011

Something different

Well today I have something new to me to share - I have been taking an online class with Christy Tomlinson, the She Art workshop can be found here and I'm just lovin' it!

Although I have been drawing fairly regularly over the last couple of years and crafting on an almost daily basis for many more, it has been a very long time since I have put paints on canvas, probably when I was at college over 30 years ago was the last time :o)

Anyway I thought I'd like to share what I've been doing to see what you think. It is not necessary to be good at drawing or painting to get something out of this course and I would recommend it to anyone who fancies spreading their wings and trying something new.

My first attempt


...and my second

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Jenni, These are both stunning - hard to think its your first attempt! Well done you, Sheila:)X

Claire Phillips said...

I love these Jenni - absolutely fabulous! Cheers Claire x

FerrellGraph-x said...

They are absolutely stunning! I can hardly wait to see more!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell