Friday 30 September 2011

Too early for Christmas?

Well I hope not because today I've got not just one but two Christmas cards to share with you! I have just released a bunch of new Christmas digi stamps - see them here - and the new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days has a Christmas theme to coincide so here are my cards using two of my brand new images. The first shows off Christmas Kitten - isn't he cute in his cosy Santa hat?


Challenges for 1st card:
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes
House That Stamps Built - Animal
Inky Impressions - Punches or dies
Stamp-N-Doodle - Pets

The second card was made with my Joyful Elf digi and papers from the free MME pack from this month's copy of Cardmaking and Papercrafts - I love the muted colours on this one.


Challenges for 2nd card:
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes
Magical Mondays - Christmas in September 
Dream Valley Challenges - Buttons  
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes

Here are the rest of the new stamps which are available now both at the digi stamp shop at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days challenge blog and also at Cardmadfairy's Creations.
I am currently working on a brand new web site dedicated to my digi stamp designs and am looking forward to launching it soon so keep your eyes open for that :o)

17 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

These are gorgeous cards Jenni, and I love your new digis. Jo x

Doreen said...

What a sweet cat. Really nice image. Thanks for playing with us at stamp-n-doodle :)

Doreen

Carol Ann said...

A great card Jenni. Your new images are fabulous I didn't get the time I thought I was going to have to make anything extra but the Wedding is on Saturday so I should have more time on my hands to do some crafting. I hope you had a good couple of days off and enjoyed the gorgeous weather we have been having.
Carol Ann xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

your digis and card look fab, love how full of joy your elf is

Catherine said...

Fab cards Jenni, love the new images!

Joey said...

Gorgeous creations Jenni, lovely images, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful cards Jenni, beautifully designed and embellished. Thank you for joining our challenge at Inky Impressions.

Shelby said...

Fantastic image! You've colored her up wonderfully as well. Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Shelby

Canne said...

That cat is just purrfectly sweet just like the card!

Unknown said...

It's never to early lol.. totally fabby cards Thanks for sharing it at Inky impressions xx

Gillian said...

These are both fab Jenni the cat is really cute and I love the traditional colours. The elf has a much more modern feel but is just as cute. Love Gill x

Kathleen said...

Lovely card, fab image coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat x

Caz said...

Lovely card thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy...And good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

Cheryl Walker said...

super cute!!!! thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions Die cuts/punches challenge this week!! Hope to see you back again next challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Amanda said...

Great cards Jenni - your digis are fab to work with.

Thanks for letting me be part of your DT.

Amanda

Jackie said...

What fun cards, I think both make me smile! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your little kitty is just adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty "Anything Goes" Challenge this week.
Blessings,
Karen - DT