Thursday 5 April 2012

April Showers

April brings more than showers actually, since Sunday we've had wind, snow, hail and today bright bue sky and sunshine and it's only the 5th! 
Finally I've managed to take a break from monkey making long enough to make a card, I had a new die Honeysuckle Vine from Memory Box which I was dying to use. I used an old Miss Anya stamp which I coloured with Promarkers and then masked while I sprayed it with a new (to me) product  Goosebumps Texture Spray from Tsukineko which gives my background a wet, april showery look.


Here’s a pic of some of the monkeys I’ve been working on for the last few weeks, these ones have been sent off to their new home now and I've started another batch for some upcoming craft fairs.

Entering my card for these challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons April Showers
Inky Impressions April Showers
Little Red Wagon - Umbrella
Crazy Amigo Challenge - April does what it wants
Creative Card Crew - Spring  
Oldie But Goodie Challenge April showers (Stamp is over 6 mths old) 
Paper Pretties - April Showers Bring May Flowers

18 comments:

Sheila said...

Jenni, OMG your monkeys are fabulous - so colourful and about to be loved to bits I am sure. Lovely card too. Have a good weekend whatever you are up to and speak soon, Sheila:)X

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow jenni what a beautiful card hun and fab set of monkeys xx

Merry said...

Hi Jenni, I have found a chance to slowly catch up on everyone. I really have no idea where my time has gone. This card is so lovely, terrific colours and I have not heard of that Goosebump item...will have to check that out. Love all those monkeys you have sure been a busy lady. Such wonderful brights colours. I am sure they will be loved dearly.

Karen said...

Lovely card Jenni, and I love your monkeys, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

What a sweet card Jenni. Thanks for sharing with us. Gloria

Visit my blog - I would love to have more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Mephisto said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at InkyImpressions this week.

Domi

Francesca said...

very beautiful
Thanks for joining us at oldie but a goodie challenge this fortnight and
good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Joey said...

Jenni this is gorgeous, fab layout and lovely colouring, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Card...Thanks for joining us over at Little Red Wagon.

Holly Young said...

beautiful card!!!! and I love your sock monkeys!

thanks for partying with the Party Planners this week!

Holly PTT DT

Anne said...

Great card Jenni, very pretty.
Love your sock monkeys too!
Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions and good luck.
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colours in your card and that fab border
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but Goodie for my April showers challenge
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

craftyb said...

Oh my - you've been a busy lass - your collection looks awesome! Love your card - LOVE the fresh HAPPY colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Claire Phillips said...

Love the monkeys! Jacob and I had alot of fun making one recently....not sure I'd have the patience to make that many...lol Superb card, hope you had a wonderful Easter. Cheers Claire x

Unknown said...

What a scrummy card... this is beautiful!! and what fabby monkeys so cute!!

Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions xx

Unknown said...

Oooh I love your monkeys Jenni! Oh and your card is fab too! ;)
Thanks for joining in at CFAS this time and good luck!
Lizy DT x